The Renee & Dan Plummer Fund was established to provide financial support, in perpetuity, for service members and veterans of all eras, to receive substance abuse treatment and recovery services through Easterseals NH programs.
Treatment includes Easterseals alcohol and/or drug abuse services, along with Care Coordination through Easterseals Military & Veterans Services. The Fund honors Renee and Dan Plummer of Portsmouth, NH, for their significant service to their community and the state, including their generous support of Easterseals NH’s Military and Veterans Services and Veterans Count.
Through Easterseals NH, The Renee and Dan Plummer Endowment Fund will provide comprehensive substance abuse services along with military and veterans services care coordination, to ensure the dignity, health and overall well-being of veterans of all eras and service members who need treatment. Services may include:
- Residential treatment, a 30-day program, at the Farnum Center in Manchester, NH or Farnum North in Frankin, NH
- Peer-based recovery program for 30, 60 or 90 days, through Webster Place at Farnum North in Franklin, NH
- Medical detoxification, available 24 hours a day, at the Farnum Center
- Outpatient programs
- After Care support, including an alumni program offering clinical and peer support, and transitional housing support, ensuring everyone who completes the program has a place to go.
- Easterseals Military & Veterans Services Care Coordinator, providing ongoing support and help with other needs such as, employment, housing, co-occurring issues (TBI/PTSD), childcare issues, counseling and emergency financial assistance through Veterans Count, the program’s philanthropic arm.