Easterseals NH Workforce Development programs support teens and young adults with disabilities and youth in or leaving foster care. We partner with schools and businesses to connect individuals with employment, education, recreation, and resources.
- Youth Transitional Services (YTS) helps high school students with disabilities prepare for life after high school. Programs are structured to service a student’s individualized education plan (IEP) and assist students in reaching their employment, social health / wellness, education, and daily living skills goals.
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) partnership with vocational rehabilitation NH give students with disabilities access to work-based learning experiences.
- All Youth Count (AYC) helps people ages 14 to 26 of all abilities who are in foster care or have aged out of foster care. AYC provides one-on-one support so young people can become independent and thrive. AYC is a public-private partnership between Easterseals NH, The Division for Children, Youth and Family’s, and private-sector partners.
- Independence Cleaning Services provides specialty floor care and general cleaning service in the greater Concord, Manchester, and Nashua areas. Owned and operated by Easterseals NH, Independence Cleaning employs veterans and people with disabilities.
- Employers and Partners – Here’s How You Can Help
Chris excels in Youth Transitional Services
Chris was referred to Easterseals NH’s Youth Transitional Services (YTS) in 2018 while a sophomore at Exeter High School. There, he spent his school days separated from his peers due to behavioral difficulties. The school team was at an impasse, with Chris’ future at the school uncertain.
For More Information
Contact Benjamin Adams | 603.748.0071